I'm an ambitious hobby photographer with medium sized equipment and I'm usually active on vacation trips where I love to catch the impressions of the landscapes, (old) buildings, interesting artefacts and that like.
I play around with nearly everything that comes up like HDR, ETTR, long exposure times as well as experimental development of the raw images.
I just like to share some of my caught impressions and if you like it, even better.
If you want to know more about me, visit my main page at https://www.kluks.de/.
About My Equipment
I'm on tour with
- Nikon D5100
- Nikkor AF-S DX 50mm 1:1.8, 58mm ø
- Nikkor AF-S DX 18-300mm 1:3.5-5.6, 77mm ø
- Nikkor AF-S DX 10-24 1:3.5-4.5, 77mm ø
- Nissin Di700A 24-200mm flash with Air 1
- Solmeta GMAX GPS
- Sirui GTC-2 tripod (which is supposed to be a ET-2204 + K-20X)
- also still owning a Slik SL 76 Companion which I won't use anymore now
- Sun-Sniper Rotaball Professionell with Activity Clip
- Marumi DHG Super Circular PL.D, 77mm ø
- Slim PRO II Digital MC Neutral Grey, ND8, ND64, ND1000, 77mm ø
- Haida M10
- Haida Red Diamond ND 3.0, ND 1.8, ND 0.9, Hard GND 0.9, Medium GND 0.9, Reverse GND 0.9
- Haida M10 Polfilter
- Haida M10 Clear Night Sky
- XUME 77mm ø
- Hand strap
- Kata 3N1-35 PL
- Kirk QRC-1 and PZ-144 - which I use according to Gunther Wegner's awesome tipp combining the Sunsniper and an Arca Swiss compatible tripod
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6
- Aurora HDR 2018
- LR Timelaps 5 - testing state for when I find the time for it
- DaVinci Resolve 15 - which I used once for creating a slideshow